Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Airsoft Competition

Options
  • 14-04-2008 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭

I was just thinking to myself there should be an international airsoft, world cup like, competition held.
    Of course there would need to be some rules sorted out but it would be nice to see some of the countrys best airsofters getting their skills recognised.

Anyone hae any thoughts on this?

Oh yeah, I would definately pay to watch that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

televised airsoft would be cool on the extreme sports channel or something

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

ajeffares wrote: »
    I was just thinking to myself there should be an international airsoft, world cup like, competition held.
    Of course there would need to be some rules sorted out but it would be nice to see some of the countrys best airsofters getting their skills recognised.

Anyone hae any thoughts on this?

Oh yeah, I would definately pay to watch that.

Well there are a few problems with getting something like that going in the world because many different countries use different joule limits and some countries have different laws about transporting and owning Airsoft equipment like in Britain and the VCRA.

I would love to see it but honestly i doubt we will in our lifetimes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Crave wrote: »
    a bit like this?
    http://216.139.208.205/index.asp

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

I though YOU of all people could tell the difference between airsoft and paintball:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

hence why i said "a bit like" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

A touche. I don't like the look of that show. It looks very 'Hard Core' looking

Advertisement