Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why

Options
  • 14-04-2008 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

do you think the new age stuff is becoming so popular these days?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Because people need to have something to believe in, and the religious doctrine we are being offered by the institutions (here at least) are becoming less and less relevant to modern life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Sandy2004

2012 Gateway to God " ... My point is that a new state-of-mind is being born in era-2012 and more than anything else this means that "psychic" powers will become commonplace in the years ahead. The ability to see our future emerge is in fact now bubbling up within us from many people that have “died” and were reborn. ... Primarily, these future visions have to do with Earth Changes, especially severe electric storms in era-2012, as well as close encounters involving telepathic contact with other life forms throughout our cosmo ..." John Jay Harper, scribd.com (site accessed Aug 2007)

Maybe alot of us have been receiving extra insights and gifts in order to prepare, learn and share what inside we already know... ??

Could all these be wrong?

This time we are now in has been called "The Time of Trial on Earth," "Judgement Day," "The Time of Great Purification," "The End of this Creation," "The Quickening," "The End of Time as We Know It," "The Shift of the Ages." It is foretold that the completion of the Precession brings regeneration of Earth, offering awakening to all open, willing hearts. Many peoples spoke of these last days of the Great Cycle, including the: Maya, Hopi, Egyptians, Kabbalists, Essenes, Qero elders of Peru, Navajo, Cherokee, Apache, Iroquois confederacy, Dogon Tribe, and Aborigines.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,254 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I think all of those theories simply derive from the knowledge that all of this was started; and hence all of it will end.

And did the Maya, Hopi, Egyptians, Kabbalists, Essenes, Qero elders of Peru, Navajo, Cherokee, Apache, Iroquois confederacy, Dogon Tribe, and Aborigines all agree on what ballpark of an era this great end would take place in? Somehow I immediately think not but youre welcome to surprise me :)

Advertisement