Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rat Search

Options
  • 14-04-2008 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a white rat in Cork? I have rang various pet stops to no avail!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a white rat in Cork? I have rang various pet stops to no avail!!!

You could approach your pet shop & order one in..... (You can in mine).

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

I would give one word of caution about somewhere where it is too easy to order any animal in. Do try to get some idea of where they are getting the animals from. Always try to get animals that have come from a local source or that you have sourced yourself it is far away.

There are people who import large quantities of animals from abroad, whenever animals are being transported en masse some of them will suffer. Also they will probably have been bred in dubious conditions. Think puppy farms only with small animals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Something-Wkd

I have a rat that I'm trying to find a good home for. Shes white with a brown head. 9 months old. She's a real sweetheart, only giving her away as I'm going away for an extended period of time and there's nobody to look after her. She's really friendly and has a really bubbly personality :)

PM me if you are interested

DSCF0074.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

Could I ask you if that is the cage that she normally lives in? If it is, it is an awfully small cage for an adult rat to live in and I would strongly urge anyone who is taking the wee girl to invest in a much larger cage (and perhaps a friend for her as they are very sociable animals and really love company).

• Advertisement
Advertisement