Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pug - how to clean wrinkles?

Options
  • 14-04-2008 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi all,

We have a 6 month old pug, and we wondering the best way to clean his wrinkles. At the moment I am using baby wipes once or twice a week. Is this the best thing I can use? Should I be doing anything else for them?

Thanks

creme egg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Yeah they're fine, just make sure that they're not perfumed or anything, hypo-allergenic would be best. Also remember to dry where you've cleaned thoroughly. Bacteria thrive in warm moist areas so you want to avoid encouraging that.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭creme egg

Thanks for that Toulouse. I am nearly out of baby wipes, so I will make sure the next ones I get are un-scented (think these were)
    I do also dry it when I am finished.
    I have to do it when he is asleep, as he hates it. He wakes up alright when I do it, but is too tired usually to fight back too much :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Baby oil is very good.

Advertisement