Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Poker Questions

Options
  • 14-04-2008 8:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I write this the table is down to three players and two of them are still sitting right next to each other, as they did when the table was full. Are players required to maintain this spacing even though three players are out? (I understand they couldn't change position but if a guy wanted a little more elbow room, would he be allowed to move his chair over a couple feet?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

Ask BCB. He'd know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Of course you can space out. In fact if we were down to 3 at a 10 man table and someone was sitting on top of me I'd smack him upside the head.

If it's a SnG/MTT then ya can't change seating positions, but if it's cash then you can always move position so long as ya don;t pocket chips (obv!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

i ain't movin' anywhere - go fk yourself LOLZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Marq wrote: »
    Ask BCB. He'd know.
    lol

Advertisement