Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding the a hairstyle to suit me!

Options
  • 14-04-2008 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

I'm 20 now and finally after close to 5 years I need to get my haircut! I never liked getting it cut, actually afraid of the barbers tbh... Its down to my waist now and tbh I feckin hate it, too much stress.

Only problem is I don't know what to do with it. I've been told my head is too small for completely shaving it so thats not an option. I need something respectable and low maintenence :p

I don't really know what I'm expecting out of this post but I've been putting off the chop for some time now so if anyone has any ideas on how to "find a style" it would be greatly appreciated. At the very least it will get me to the hair cutting place a little quicker!

Cheers.

EDIT: Also any recomendations for a hair place for gents in Dublin that I might get a good opinion? Last time I got a haircut it was by an 80 year old man with cataracts and a shakey hand :(

Advertisement