Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposting on FTP

Options
  • 13-04-2008 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys just a quick question with regards depositing on FTP. I notice on their website that i can do a bank transfer to deposit money and then when withdrawing a cheque, however what i can't find are the answers to the following:

1. How long does it take for the transfer to hit my FTP a/c?
    2. Is there any max that i can deposit, like on stars?
    3. For withdrawing by cheque, u have to verify your identity, has anyone done this and any problems?

Does anyone recommend a different way of depositing online, atm i don't have a cc(though i'm thinking of getting one)

Thanks

-Ace-

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

Have you any mates who are well-rolled on FTP? If you're just sticking in a few quid I'm someone will give you a peer2peer transfer if you just give them the cash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Ace2007 wrote: »

Does anyone recommend a different way of depositing online, atm i don't have a cc(though i'm thinking of getting one)

Thanks

-Ace-

Transfer's.

If you have money on ipoker offer too exchange that for a FT transfer. But it's your first time on FT I dont know if you get your $600 deposit bonus with a transfer.

Dont forget too get rakeback either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Just set up neteller or moneybookers and link to it your bank account. It's awkward when your setting it all up but once you get through that it's nice and easy. You can do everything online without cheques etc. I think initial limit is something like 600 for transfers but mail full tilt and ask them to increase by whatever amount you want and when they eventually get round to reading your mail they will do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

What are the charges like for neteller - Is is a fixed charge regardless of amount to deposit/withdraw - chances are i'd be hoping to make 1 large once off deposit.

Thanks

-Ace-

Advertisement