Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lipo disolve? fat disolve injections anyone had it done?

Options
  • 13-04-2008 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi I am considering the lipo disolve to help get rid of some stuborn fat around my mid section which wont seem to budge through training Iv toned up everywhere else and just wondered has anyone had the lipo disolve injections, do they work are they any good ect??? Know its less evasive than surgery.... would love to hear from someone who has had it done....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I've never heard of these, I'm intrigued. I'd love to get this on my upper arms but what if you were left with uneven bumps? That would be a worry for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Annabellsxxx

I dont think your left with bumps No its a fairly new treatment in this country and as far as i know its a permanant removal of fat but like liposuction if you put on weight it would have to go somewhere just have to be concious of your diet to... But the injection were originaly desgined to remove fat around the cardic muscle many cllinics are doing this treatment now the Ailesburry clinic being one I know of just wanted to see if anyone has had it done yet ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

They do it in Dundrum too.

I bet you will get people telling you not to get it done.
    Generally the way with these kind of threads.

Will be interesting to see if anyone's had it done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

god, i'd love to get it done!
    upper arms
    inner thighs
    tummy
    i could go on!
    i wonder how expensive it would be though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Annabellsxxx

I think you need about 3 sessions and it about one thou. per session but if you were to have ivasive surgery like lipo suction that would cost about 7 thou. just wondered are the results as good.... might go for a consultation... because iv been in the gym for years, i trainmy ass off , eat healthy and still cant get rid of my tum! it just impossible. Iv got a slendertone, i eat grapefruits with everymeal have done for 4 weeks now and Im actualy after puttin on weight! kinda frustrating. . but i willnot give up hope!!! keep taining for now but i wouldent rule out those fat disolving injections if they worked... just on that stuborn area...

• Advertisement
Advertisement