Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grad program query

Options
  • 13-04-2008 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi, I started work on a graduate program for a bank 1.5yrs ago on a 4year contract. The wages are obviously crap (low 20's) in return for them paying my college fees and getting good study leave. There has been a lot of change in my job recently and I have gotten a new manager. Before the person was a manager we got on well but is a terrible manager, I am very unhappy there and want to leave.

A couple of my friends are leaving to go travelling during the summer and i think it is a great opportunity to go with them. Does anyone have any experience with breaking this sort of contract and what happens?? like will i have to pay back the money they spent on my college fees....Although i have to say that as far as i am concerned I am taking low wages in exchange for exam fees so I shouldn't really have to pay them back....

Advertisement