Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor to Vodafone, would you? Should I?

Options
  • 13-04-2008 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of moving to vodafone from meteor(I'm on an old PAYG plan).

With Meteor I get the free texts for 30 days (if I topup €20), I know Vodafone are doing free calls to Vodafone (til June) and free texts but is it too late for me to sign up for the free texts offer if I switch and is there a time limit on it (like the free calls ending in June)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

That sort of settles it really, only thing is which is better if I still make some calls to Meteor numbers, the Advantage or Lifestyle price plan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

wouldn't o2's free texts to any network be a better deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

At the minute since I'm on one of the old Meteor plans I pay 45c to other networks and 32c to landlines.

My family are on meteor but since we tend to text more than call me switching to vodafone will proably still work out cheaper for me than my current deal.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

or better yet get the 5c meteor to meteor calls and use aft for all your texts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

yeah if all your family are on meteor stay with them, just log on to their website and update your price plan. As far as i know people on the old price plans get a few euro extra everytime they top up, you'll loose this but you'll probably save it in the long run.

Advertisement