Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone here avail of dog walking services?

Options
  • 13-04-2008 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what with a lot of people being busy during the week does anyone use someone to walk their dog on week days.

If so roughly how much do they charge and do you think that they treat your dog well?

Just wondering thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Goffie

I'd be lost without my dog walker - get her 3 times a week usually and manage to get home at lunchtimes other days. She charges €12 per hour's walk, but which doesnt include the travel to and from beach/forest etc.

My Jack adores her. For a full-time worker it's a must if your dog is to have a good quality of life.
    I walk him myself before work, after work and last thing at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Thanks you for the reply i was just wondering where you heard about her where do people advertise something like that or was it just word of mouth:)

Advertisement