Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peculiar Stain

Options
  • 13-04-2008 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right forum but i need some advice about cleaning a favourite t-shirt of mine that i bought whilst in nyc recently. basically i was in a mates house about two weeks ago and didn't realise that i had sat on an open bag of marshmellows *whoops*.

anyways i've put this t-shirt through the wash twice since and the marshmellow is still there... sticky and hard. i quite like this t-shirt and it's a nice momento of a good holiday so... any advice as to how to get rid of the stain?

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Stick it in the freezer for a few hours, might be easier to peel it off if
    it's frozen. Google tips on how to remove chewing gum from clothes
    as your problem sounds similar. Stain Devils also has a product for gum
    removal - check near the washing powders in large supermarkets.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Thanks I'll give that a go. It's one of the t shirts I bought in the Nintendo store so quite fond of it... just glad I wasn't wearing my limited edition nintendo t shirt that night. Eek.

Advertisement