Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping

Options
  • 12-04-2008 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,

As the weather is getting better i am looking to start doing some camping. I am looking for recognised campsites that have facilities and have fishing either onsite or very close to the site.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Thanks

Marc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 coolagad

scotsmarc wrote: »
    Hi,

As the weather is getting better i am looking to start doing some camping. I am looking for recognised campsites that have facilities and have fishing either onsite or very close to the site.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Thanks

Marc

Haven't been here but sites says you can fish

http://www.camping-ireland.ie/caravan-parks/camping.php?id=20

• Registered Users Posts: 25 willie joe

Hi there,
    We stayed in a nice little campsite on the river shannon.
    Its just outside Leitrim village, it's called Beirnes of battlebridge. You can physically cast your line from your tent, or near enough. Theres also the added bonus of the pub on the campsite. Very nice spot.www.beirnesofbattlebridge.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭scotsmarc

THanks for these guys ill give them a try if we get any good weather this year

Advertisement