Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat boarding westmeath

Options
  • 12-04-2008 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

Hi there
    Can any recommend a good quality cat boarding/cattery place in Co Westmeath or thereabouts?

The nearest ones I can find are in Co Kildare but that wouldn't really suit us.

I have to go to a place near Moate for a couple of days and then head on to Mayo. The cats can come to Mayo with me as they are used to that trip, but I'm stuck for someone to take care of them the few days I'm in Westmeath.

Any suggestions welcome!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭DAWNRISER

Hi,

I have 7 cats and alwasy leave them with the same placeabout 4 times a year every year, they are based on a farm just outside of mullingar, not very hi tec but more love, care and pure animals friendleyness you will never find anywhere else.
    They have dog kennels and in a converted barn they have a section for the kittys!

I can pm you details if you are interested.

This guy even erected a larger cage so our guys could be together!!!
    Him and the Mrs are stunners.
    My guys somehow alwasy come back lavender scented!!

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

Thanks! That sounds great - if you could PM me the details I'd be v. grateful!

Advertisement