Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6500 slide

Options
  • 12-04-2008 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All
    Can anyone help me i got a new nokia 6500 slide phone and it worked perfect for a few days and charged with no problems.
    I went to charge it for the 3rd time and it just drained the battery completely and the phone would not turn on.
    I went out and got a new battery and charger and when i tried this the same thing happened it just drained the battery and now it wont work even if i connect the charger to the phone. Can anyone help Please !!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from the Newbies & FAQ forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Sounds like a handset problem, the fuse for charging it must be broken, seeing as how you got it recently and it doesn't sound like a problem that you could of caused yourself I see no reason why you shouldn't get a free replacement, I recommend getting the replacement because I've had the phone for 2 months now and think its a excellent phone.

Advertisement