Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

presentation in the middle of my revision week.

Options
  • 12-04-2008 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

basically as the title says i was told by my lecturer last week that are presentation which was meant for next thursday will now take place during our revision week, do you think this is fair, got three exams and ive now also got to get ready for this aswell, is there anything i can do to change this, has this happened to anybody else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

What course are you doing?

If you're studying architecture, then this is perfectly OK, because that way, the lecturers are preparing you for the real world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

i actually study economics

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

Revision week as in reading week? Some courses don't even get this week off, count yourself lucky

My course (engineering) had coursework, group work, presentations etc right up to last few weeks, nothing you can do about it to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

regob wrote: »
    i actually study economics

Really? So do I......... You in Queens?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

no in jordanstown, so how ya finding the course

• Advertisement
Advertisement