Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Home Theatre 99 euro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Seems a remarkable price, should be at least €200. Alas I don't need one.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,053 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

looks lke a good price, no digital inputs but no other player for this sort of price would have them either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Placed an online order about half an hour ago. Just got a phone call from powercity customer service, and they have no stock.
    Ah well, thanks for posting anyway Beowolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭wingnut

Soundstore are doing a model that (looks anway) identical for €199. I think its got a USB port as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭Julez

Yeah no digital input, so its only dvd's you can watch in 5.1, no games consoles or anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,002 ✭✭✭✭event

Placed an online order about half an hour ago. Just got a phone call from powercity customer service, and they have no stock.
    Ah well, thanks for posting anyway Beowolf.

i did the same and she said they had none, but had them in silver

so i took it, on the way out now to get one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Damn! Price seems to be 169.95 now.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Damn! Price seems to be 169.95 now.
    Even that price is good for that model.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Price in Currys last time I chacked varies between 250 to 270 good price at 170.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Brianb8802

Just saw this one on technikdirekt.de Samsung 600W with optical imput for €273 delivered. Have practically the same system myself, but its just the amp and no dvd player.

technikdirekt.de (you mite have to click on the link twice to get it up, have to select your country first)

The quality out of my own one is excellent. Seems fairly good value since it has the optical aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

Eur199.99 now - any more offers ??!!

Advertisement