Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype Phones

Options
  • 12-04-2008 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi all, I presume this question has been answered a hundred times on this forum already, but I just cant seem to find it. I tried ringing 3 about this aswell but couldnt get a clear answer.

Does it cost anything to use skype on your mobile phone? (i.e. does it use up KBs from your bundle, minutes, anything?

Thanks
    Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

As far as I know it's free. It used be anyway...

You have to top up every 5000 mintes of skype you use under their fair usage policy. Apart from that there is no charge!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

briN_s wrote: »
    Hi all, I presume this question has been answered a hundred times on this forum already, but I just cant seem to find it. I tried ringing 3 about this aswell but couldnt get a clear answer.

Does it cost anything to use skype on your mobile phone? (i.e. does it use up KBs from your bundle, minutes, anything?

Thanks
    Brian

Once you've topped up by a tenner you can use up to 5000 skype mins a month. It does not use data, minutes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭briN_s

That clears it up nicely, thanks

Advertisement