Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW2 Airsoft Forum

Options
  • 12-04-2008 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

Hi,
    I would just like to let people know that I am starting up a new forum dedicated to WW2 airsoft. I am not trying to take anything or anybody away from this forum as I believe this forum has its place as the basis for airsoft in Ireland, I just want to give those interested in WW2 airsoft a forum to discuss things related to this area. I would love if people who have bought ww2 item such as Thompsons, mp40's, k98's etc would post reviews or comments about them, or if vendors would like to advertise in my "Black Market" section, please feel free. As I said, I am not trying to take anything away from this forum, I am just trying to increase the awareness of and intrest in the area of WW2 airsoft.
    Here is a link to the forum, as yet it is empty, loads of space for new members.
    http://historical-airsoft.bigforumpro.com/index.htm
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

will there be nazis in your forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

rbd wrote: »
    will there be nazis in your forum?

Of course, all forums need moderators....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

lololololol

brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

padmundo wrote: »

:D:D Im there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Nominated for witty reply of the month.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

:D:D:D BURRRNNN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭motherfunker

I'd say that could be worth "witty reply of the year".
    RBD, I can only try my best to keep any dumb**** nazis off my site. We are history enthusiasts and that is our main reason for setting this forum up. You dont have to be an enthusiast to join us, all are welcome and with the knowledge people on this site have regarding all areas of airsoft, both technical and legal, I would love to see loads of you there. I think this forum can hopefully strengthen the case for airsoft in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

cool ,signing up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I'd say that could be worth "witty reply of the year".
    RBD, I can only try my best to keep any dumb**** nazis off my site. We are history enthusiasts and that is our main reason for setting this forum up. You dont have to be an enthusiast to join us, all are welcome and with the knowledge people on this site have regarding all areas of airsoft, both technical and legal, I would love to see loads of you there. I think this forum can hopefully strengthen the case for airsoft in Ireland.

wwII to me means onething

8%20Engelse%20Stengun%20MkV%20(zou%20het%20wapen%20zijn%20van%20Jean%20Salomo%20Simons,%20de%20Franse%20majoor%20van%20de%20SAS%20die%20bij%20Spier%20gewond%20is%20geraakt%20en%20in%20Hoogeveen%20is%20overleden).jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Great idea.

I'm there! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Its good to see this, would love to get into WW2 skirmishing in the near future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭JohnReisman

And this is what it means to me.

Browning_HP_West_German_Police.jpg

I love this thing.

EDIT

Oh, and by the way Alvin, I think this thing is way sexier than any variant of the 1911

;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

And this is what it means to me.

Browning_HP_West_German_Police.jpg

I love this thing.

EDIT

Oh, and by the way Alvin, I think this thing is way sexier than any variant of the 1911

;-)
    I told you about that before, didn't I? Remember the whole "I love Los Ketchup" phase you went through?

Same thing.

Now go back on the meds. I know the world is a whole lot less interesting when you're on them, but believe me, I have only your best interests in mind.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Sounds like a Really good Idea.I'll Sign up for suure

Just want to say thanks to those who have visited my forum, especially those who signed up.
    Cheers.

I try to keep my fun time and my school time as separate as possible so if anyone could fix me up with a good pair of ear plugs (muffs would ruin the look) i would much appreciate it:D

Even Hitler dident enlist the under 14's so earmuffs or not you dont really fit the profile. Knowledge is a wonderful thing keggers, even if it is 60 years old.

Joking geeze I love history especially world war two

Advertisement