Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Player Wanted

Options
  • 11-04-2008 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Bass player wanted for wedding band. Vocals would be preferred but not essential. This is a opportunity to earn good money with an experienced team of musicians.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Fender543

Hi, I'm looking to join wedding/function band. I have been playing for over 20 years. Own gear/transport. Looking for something long term. Backing vocals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 phelimc

Hi, thanks for your reply to our thread. The lineup of our band consists of live drums, bass, lead guitar, vocalist/front man and keyboards on tracks and a brass section when required. We are based in the Dundalk/Newry area and have bookings in.
    Where abouts are you based and what type of bands have you been playing in?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Fender543

I'v played with a Thin Lizzy tribute band and for the past 4 years with pub bands playing a mix of classic rock and more modern stuff. For the last year I haev been playing Jazz/Swing and blues also.
    I'm based near Slane Co Meath.
    What stuff are you playing yourselfs ?

Advertisement