Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leona Lewis - love her or hate her?

Options
  • 11-04-2008 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Just came across her new song on Youtube and for someone who HATED her during the x factor and who i though robbed Ray of his rightful win i love her now!!

i loved bleeding love and the new song without you.

so other peoples opinions?

Leona lewis - love her or hate her? 33 votes

love her ?
    0% 0 votes
    hate her?
    100% 33 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

I would..

I have no idea what her songs are like though :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Atari Jaguar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

Love her...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Just came across her new song on Youtube and for someone who HATED her during the x factor and who i though robbed Ray of his rightful win i love her now!!

i loved bleeding love and the new song without you.

so other peoples opinions?
    Incredible voice, I think she is the only person on x factor that I have seen and actually watched with seriousness, she is naturally talented. No personality though (as yet).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Leonard who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Never heard of her. I like Lenny though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

There was a fella in school called 'Leon', brilliant name, wish I had a cool name like that.

yeah she still seems to be quite shy but im sure she will get there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Think she is beautiful and has an amazing voice but they totally overplayed that song 'keep bleeding', I actually hate it now..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Well.. I probably would so... yeh :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Think she is beautiful and has an amazing voice but they totally overplayed that song 'keep bleeding', I actually hate it now..
    that song was too emo tbh

LOL.

yeah they did a bit, havent heard her new song a lot on the radio that much :P

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Is she the Whitney Houston (pre-crackhead) rip-off?

i posted a link earlier :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

There was a fella in school called 'Leon', brilliant name, wish I had a cool name like that.

I saw a film called 'Leon' once, it was pretty good...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from After Hours. I was tempted to send it to horsey forum. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Another Leona thread \o/ I like her voice.

hey im bored! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Actually bought the cd for my misses but ended up listening to it a fair bit myself.

As a first cd it's excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Love her, I think she has a beautiful voice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

someone who HATED her during the x factor and who i though robbed Ray of his rightful win i love her now!!

Oh leave it out. Cheesy communion suit stuff is his game :confused:

[/QUOTE[i loved bleeding love [/QUOTE]

Poor song but she is probably the best singer in years tbh, and the only one of these reality show crowd with any hope of a long career.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭eclectictrek

There's no doubting she's a good singer!! But she's starting to annoy me...It gets boring really doesn't it?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭eclectictrek

I saw a film called 'Leon' once, it was pretty good...

Really like that film actually:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭goodburger

Love her, she is so so talented, i was always surprised considering she went to stage school that it took the x-factor to 'discover' her. However, she is fabulous.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I didn't vote because there was no "Great voice, shame about the crap she sings" option.
    I absolutely despise the generic, boring, facile pop-tripe that she sings but there is no doubt that she has a great voice.
    Who on earth would want to be named after a hatchback made by Seat???
    Seat_Leon_Cupra_01.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭smiler26

Song was good the first time but now horribly overplayed. Liked her on X Factor, hate her atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I like her. I think she has a lot of talent. But they are doing her music to the death on the radio / TV atm and its getting really irritating.

We get it Cowell, she can sing. Start whacking out newer stuff because you are killing us here.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Crap, crap and crap again. Typical shit manufactured rubbish that occupies one of ten CDs owned by a radio station.

The next in the long line who will disappear off the face of the earth. Joining Gareth Gates and the like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 MyDseMkesAngels

If I tried harder, I probably give a fcuk. But it's not worth the effort.

Advertisement