Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungannon Accommodation

Options
  • 11-04-2008 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

I'm moving to Dungannon next week for work for at least 6 months.

I'm looking for somewhere to live- a single room would be good- does anyone know of any going or how I can find one? I've been googling and haven't been able to find anywhere.

In the meantime I'll need a B&B or hostel to stay in- anyone any suggestions? Looking to keep it Dungannon town centre, or else south of the town.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭newmills

Try the tyrone courier for renting a room or ask the bar staff in the local pubs (sounds silly but they know who's who and what's happening). I'm originally from outside dungannon but am now living in dublin. I hope you enjoy your time there and have good memories when you leave.

Advertisement