Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBOOD Help

Options
  • 11-04-2008 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Well i ordered my first item off ibood on the 1st of april and as a new customer i had to register my details with them. When it was over i got an email which subject was "order" but the contents only confirmed my details and had nothing to do with the hard drive i'd just bought. I wasn't concerned at first but 2 days later when the money was charged to my card i logged onto the site and went to the "view your orders" section and it said i had no orders!!!! Needless to say im a little more than a bit peturbed by this seeing as the've now taken my money and theres no evidence of them sending me my purchase.

BEfore anyone asks ive emailed the customer support twice and am awaiting replies.

Has this happened to anyone before? The faq said shipping only takes like 5 days.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I would ring, could be awhile for them to reply. Tel 0031206811388. and shipping is never 5 days, maybe from dispatched,, its packaging is the problem can take 2 to 3 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

If you ordered by credit card then don't worry if you didn't get the goods, the credit card company won't charge you.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

"iBOOD in slow delivery shocker!"

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,049 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

lol

I decided I didn't want what i ordered the other day, i emailed them and told them to cancel the order... haven't had any reply.... i'm guessing what i ordered will be shipped to me in 2 weeks

I don't know why they bother having that customer service email address as I doubt anyone from ibood ever looks at the emails

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

wrong forum. try 'online buying & auctions' forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement