Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIMA managerial level exams

Options
  • 11-04-2008 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any topic predictions for May 08 exams in the cima managerial level exams?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

What ones are you doing ??

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭zootroid

Anyone else doing exams in May?

I'm doing P2, P5, and P8.

Anyone have any tips? Failed P5 last time round, taking P2 and P8 for the first time. Hate P8.

Does anyone know if there's a limit to the number of times you can sit a paper? Sitting P5 again, but not confident of getting it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Numbercruncher

As far as I am aware theres no limit. Sure its money in their pockets!
    Doing P4,5 & 8. and getting nowhere fast with the revision!
    Any tips for 8 2m?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Waxing the Gaza

P8 is gonna be a write off for me tomorrow id say, too much to cover to little time. If cashflows come up as a 25 marker i might just pox it......As regards predictions, I read somewhere that the IFRS V US GAAP Q was badly answered the last time, would be worth looking over tonight, they mite ask it again.....

• Advertisement

Hopefully I'll be ok tomorrow, starting to get the hang of groups, although haven't looked at cash-flows.

I heard there's a chance US GAAP might be on as well, will read that later. Was told to look over the Operating and Financial report also, and HR accounting.

Advertisement