Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing dog in bray

Options
  • 11-04-2008 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Has anyone seen my dog? He is a 9 months brown/black/white beagle mix and went missing on wednesday afternoon in Woodbrook glen estate in Bray. His name is Gubby. Please contact me if you have seen him. My name is Lotta and my number is 01/2826828 or 0864057270. Thank you. Below is a recent picture of him.picture001cv0.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

I'm very sorry to hear your dog has gone missing.
    But here is the name of great website that might help you find him ...

www.irishanimals.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

also try lostandfound.ie and petsireland.invisionzone.ie
    you should also contact all your local pound/spca/rescues and garda stations, and get posters of him printed and put up in shops etc. good luck, I hope you find him, he looks like a nice boy. when you get him back, you should really get him neutered as well (sorry, couldn't help but notice) and this should help with his wanting to run off.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Lotta, I'm in greystones, am in Bray all the time & have been keeping an eye out for him. I've printed off his photo & have given it to the OH who has a shop in Newtown, just in case anyone in the general area spots him.
    He's very like my Finn.

Kerrysgold, the dog is only 9 months old & a medium/large breed dog. The OP should only be beginning to think about neutering at this age.

Advertisement