Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Control your Receiver with your Sky Remote!!!

Options
  • 11-04-2008 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Maybe I was the last to know about this but I found this site which shows how you can control your receiver with your sky remote!

Whilst in tv mode on the remote you can hit the left direction button to turn the receiver on, the up and down higher and lower the volume and the right button mutes the receiver!

Another handy button is the stop button which puts my receiver to input TV, so I just had to associate my Sky HD optical with the TV input on my receiver. So now even if I was playing my PS3 and that is the input selected on my receiver by pressing the stop button it will select the correct input for my Sky HD without me getting out of my seat or having to use my Harmony remote!

Comments

Advertisement