Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fillings needed,form to claim half back?

Options
  • 11-04-2008 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Got a form from my dentist a few months ago that i send to health board or something? Seemingly I can get a filling done for 40 or 50 euro as opposed to 90 or 100. I lost the form, does anybody know where i can download one.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You can get one from the dentist before you get any work done. Normally, the dentist will check out your status and see how much you're entitled to from your PRSI payments. All he needs is your PPS number, address and signature. Then he claims what he can from the dept of social welfare and you just pay the balance.

If you haven't enough contributions then the dentist will let you know and it'll be up to you to pay it all. You can also ring your local tax office to check your entitlements.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Thanks Jor el.
    I did get one from the dentist but mislaid it.
    Thought there might be somewhere you could download it.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

sham69 wrote: »
    Thanks Jor el.
    I did get one from the dentist but mislaid it.
    Thought there might be somewhere you could download it.
    Cheers

If you could simply download it we'd all be claiming Dental Benefit.....

Advertisement