Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GHD curls

Options
  • 11-04-2008 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

hi

i have my baby's christening sat week and just wondering would ghd curls last for the night and would they suit shoulder lenght hair

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah I just got one for my birthday and haven't used it yet, so if anyone has any styling tips I'd be very interested :D OP I'd say if you put enough hairspray on it any style should last the night...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I got them done in the hairdressers a few times... first was my debs lasted from that about 3pm till 10am the following morning, got them done for my 21st recently and were still in next day when i got up, so should hold no problem :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 TinaSparkle

It really depends on your hair. Why not do a trial run. Some places charge 50 euro for GHD curls but with a little practice they are easy to do yourself. Theres loads of instructional video clips on youtube. Saying that Ive never done them but my sister does them herself every weekend and they look great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

i had ghd curls for my debs and i also have done them myself with my own ghd, and while they are fab you do have to use an immense amount of hairspray to keep them in tact, also they are really hard to do yourself so i would advise you to get them done professionally. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

xzanti wrote: »
    Yeah I just got one for my birthday and haven't used it yet, so if anyone has any styling tips I'd be very interested :D OP I'd say if you put enough hairspray on it any style should last the night...

I found the links below very helpful. Hope they are of some use to you. :)
    http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-curl-hair-with-straighteners-2

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-use-hair-straighteners

• Advertisement
Advertisement