Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N73 Problems

Options
  • 11-04-2008 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

hi all

my nokia n 73 is having problems

it freezes alot , or when u flip the back to use camera it takes ages to come on , its very slow on alot of things , and sometimes when i call it will instantly say " call not allowed " anybody know how to fix this ???

software ? or reset ??

all help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

same with mine. software update should fix it but it will come back after a while

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

If there is an operator theme running on the phone set it back to the default nokia theme....not sure if will work but it might improve things....it did on my e65..

If voda, 02 or 3 have any crap on there just take it off.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Fatloss08 wrote: »
    hi all

my nokia n 73 is having problems

it freezes alot , or when u flip the back to use camera it takes ages to come on , its very slow on alot of things , and sometimes when i call it will instantly say " call not allowed " anybody know how to fix this ???

software ? or reset ??

all help appreciated

how long have you had it? Is it your first s60/smart-phone? Do you run various apps at a time? Did the slowness and call-not-allowed-prob appear at the same time (can't see the 2 related, tbh...)...does it take long to open gallery/musicplayer (and again, "long" compared to what? Its earlier performance, or an earlier phone of yours? What kind of phone?)

help us help you :-) !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Fatloss08

sometimes when i delete all the old messages in folders after like 30 mins when i get a text it says memory full , now i dont have any mp3's on it and havnt saved f all to it so ...................

or when i wanna use cam it will say to many applications open , close some and try again , when i dont have any open at all

my 2 friends have the same phones and they wanna fook em out there that bad

Advertisement