Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a sniper rifle!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭sean1ucc

The bar-10 is a clone of the TM g-spec, if you want to spend a bit more than 135 id go for the TM. Postage will be round 50 t0 75 USD. The chinese made guns would be slightly inferior build but JG are one of the better clone companies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

It's tempting to say something about sniper rifles and 328fps but I leave that without a comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

just something to get me started!
    want to keep price down!
    also is the clone gas powered or battery?
    is max velocity 328 fps in skirmishes?if so uses would be for general target shooting/practice.
    down the road might look a smg and/or pistol.
    thanks!
    j

No there both bolt action single shot spring powered rifles, here is a previous thread on the same kinfd of topic have a look it might be helpfull http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055220754&highlight=sniper+rifle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

after reading the post you sent i am thinking on this now
    http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=10485
    m14 would have dual capabilites as supposed to be very accurate and would have decent range also!
    j

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I like the well l96 sniper.

And it is under 200 euro.

Heres all the info
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=216

Have no experience myself with the M14 I think a couple of lads on here own one though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

just something to get me started!
    want to keep price down!
    also is the clone gas powered or battery?
    is max velocity 328 fps in skirmishes?if so uses would be for general target shooting/practice.
    down the road might look a smg and/or pistol.
    thanks!
    j

328 fps with a .20gram bb is a hard, non-negotiable legal limit regardless of where you are using it - you really should check out the beginner's thread for more detail on that, especially if you want to import from Asia. If they send you something over the limit, it will likely be caught and destroyed at customs (not speaking from personal experience here), and it would be illegal to own here anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

Get yourself good AEG. Don't bother with Sniper Rifle. That is my advice. Btw make sure is 328fps or under so you wont have unplesant suprise after arriving to Skirmish Site.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

This mite be off topic but whats that shop that you were talkin about in Galway???:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

MonkeyGuy wrote: »
    This mite be off topic but whats that shop that you were talkin about in Galway???:D

Its not worth talking about. Over priced springer pistols and .12g bbs,nuff said:rolleyes: . Anyhoo get a G36c from eirsoft, worth its weight in gold, plus it comes with a battery and charger and a hi cap mag.

Advertisement