Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can't make up my mind which higher end phone to get

Options
  • 09-04-2008 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭

:confused:

I thought I knew what I was doing....get the N95 GB,:o

but recently discovered the SE W960i and the HTC Touch Cruise.....:eek:

I really, Really like the HTC and the SE is cool aswelll, both with touchscreen.:D

Any one have some honest down to earth experience and opinions on these phones.

Or is there something just as good but not too well known ?:confused:

Bonus from work allows me to spend approx 400 on a nice piece of kit...

Thanks

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

what do you need the phones for?
    email/internet/camera/bluetooth/wifi/blackberry mail?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

If battery life is an issue for you - i would say its best to stay clear from the Windows Mobile devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Yeah, what's the phone's main use? W960 and the cruise are prrrrretty different, touchscreen asside!

n95/8 is a good thing - and there's always gonna be that better one just around the corner!!!

i'm repeating myself, but heck: if you follow the debate around the w960i amongst hardcore sony ericsson fans, you'll have to conclude it's a bit of a lemon (uiq is clinically dead) - and in 3-6 months you'll be able to get it for less than half of what you'd pay now (check p990i/w950i), and not because it's sooo popular!!!

but again: not knowing what exactly you plan to use it for it's hard to recommend either - not to mention any hidden-gem-alternative.
    So???

Advertisement