Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arklow Dog show

Options
  • 09-04-2008 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

Took a few pictures at the Arklow Dog Show last weekend,never been to a dog show before really enjoyed it.
    Here's a link enjoy http://pix.ie/bradnailer/album/320823

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

hey i was at that show with my rottweiler. the only girl there with a rottie and we did very well. got best of breed, reserve in the group and won a few of the variety classes too. Awful weather though, very cold.
    great pics by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭bradnailer

andreac wrote: »
    hey i was at that show with my rottweiler. the only girl there with a rottie and we did very well. got best of breed, reserve in the group and won a few of the variety classes too. Awful weather though, very cold.
    great pics by the way.

I was mainly in doors,I didn't see any rottweilers were your events outside.
    It was cold but myself and the family enjoyed it,never been to a dog show before.

Advertisement