Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ringtones

Options
  • 09-04-2008 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

hey,
    i was wondering where is the best site to get free or really cheap ringtones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

does your phone play mp3's? If so use your tunes as tones, its simple and free. Nobody should resort to buying a ringtone from these scam ringtone sites in this day and age. Try making your own its more unique and cheaper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

just as an aside, not really sure to post this, but i just saw an advert there for one of these ringtones companies advertising babies singing pop tunes and i thought- who the HELL would want that on their phone? never mind even as a ringtone!

if you don't know how to record or make your own ringtones in the name of god PM me rather than paying anything to these unscrupulous sites charging as much as €6.oo p/w as a subscription service!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Nobody should resort to buying a ringtone from these scam ringtone sites in this day and age. Try making your own its more unique and cheaper!
    I totally agree with this. I could never understand why people ever turn to those ringtone sites. These days most phones can play MP3s or Waves and usually come with software to interface with a computer. Create the sound on your computer, transfer to phone, job done :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

hi

bought a dual sim card phone from china. great phone but i need to find a simple, straight forward ring-ring for it. It only has pre-loaded ting-tong shyte!

Any suggestions as to where to download simple ring-ring?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

get one of your mates to bluetooth you over a decent ringtone, i know the one you mean, its the only one i use myself- "ring ring", i know somebody is calling, do i really need the top twenty charts on my phone just to annoy/show off (depending on your age) to those around me?

• Advertisement
Advertisement