Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Does the Bins in Limerick???

Options
  • 09-04-2008 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,142 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I presume you mean refuse collection service.

Mr Binman is the largest operator in the Limerick City and County area afaik. There are a number of smaller collectors but I have no idea of their names.

http://www.mrbinman.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Feeder

Try Clean Ireland they are pretty cheap if you are in the city, about 280 for the year afaik.

You get 1 wet bin and 1 recycle bin collected every second week and a glass collection every 2 months.

I never had any hassle with them....... so far anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Second Clean ireland, way better .. and less corrupt

• Registered Users Posts: 23,765 ✭✭✭✭phog

lisaloo wrote: »

My wife usually puts ours out but that's generally because I leave the house earlier:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 samhain's son

We went with Clean Ireland and I like them because the odd morning I have forgotten to put the bin out they have come into the garden and taken it anyway which is brilliant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement