Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trigger upgrade

Options
  • 09-04-2008 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

I would like to upgrade the trigger on my remmy 700 maybe jewell or timney
    any info where I can buy cheap ,I know the jewell are not cheap over here,have no experence with the timney but I hear they are good and around 130 euro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Have a timmney in my 700, sweet as a nut. cost approx €125. Bought it at Stakelums Urlingford and fitted it myself, fairly simple operation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭meathshooter

Have a timmney in my 700, sweet as a nut. cost approx €125. Bought it at Stakelums Urlingford and fitted it myself, fairly simple operation

I think i will go with the timmney getting mad prices for the jewell 250sterling
    229 dollars in the states some difference,bunny I think there is two pins holding the trigger just knock them out with a drift punch i think thats all afaik

got the timney big difference from the stock trigger, fitted myself handy enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

you'll never look back ;)

you'll never look back ;)

cheers:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement