Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there such a thing as a shimmering sunblock?

Options
  • 09-04-2008 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a low factor sunblock with shimmer but no bronzer? Something that makes your skin light-reflective and pretty?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Cupcakes

Nivea Satin Sheen Sun Lotion (SPF 15)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

Have you tried it yourself? What was it like?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Hey,
    Last year I bought a No 7 sunblock that had a shimmer in it. I dont know if it actually has any colour in it or if the shimmer was just doing it's job but my skin definitely looked well :D I'm very pale, and dont really use fake tans but this gave my skin a nice warmth to it while trying to get the "real deal". Like a lot of suncreams, I'd be careful with letting it get in contact with any pale-coloured clothes.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 TinaSparkle

In the small boots in blanchardstown SC - they are selling off No.7 factor 15 shimmering sun screen for €4.50 also factor 25 firming sun screen €4.50- says its gets rid of orange peel - i bought both - roll on the summer!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Cupcakes

Have you tried it yourself? What was it like?
    It has a really nice golden shimmer. The fragrance is a bit artificial though
    I bought it like 4 years ago so I'm not sure if it's available anymore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement