Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody interested in a LINK SWAP

Options
  • 08-04-2008 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

Is there anyone with an interesting site that would be interested in doing a link swap with my website www.skoolcraic.com as we are looking at different options of generating traffic to our site or if people have suggestions on this.

cheers:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭shantor

there seem to be a lot of start up web based enterprises on the forum.. it wouldnt be a bad idea to set a little section aside on each website with links to other 'irish enterprises'

i wonder to dublin city enterprise board (or your local board) or any other state agencies have any forums for doing this?

check your number of links here...

http://www.totheweb.com/tools/linkpop/index.php

compare against entertainment.ie to make you wince

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 thepman

Hey, thanks for that, that site is great, i never seen that before.

Yeah i think that is a good idea to set up a group of websites that are all linked together to give us all a good chance at getting good rankings, thanks for your help.

I would like to point out for anyone else reading this that we are not looking for link swaps to relating websites, it can be any website

I will be updating my website next week and would consider putting in a 'featured links' box

If there is any more interest in the idea from other start ups it could be a runner...!

Yeah cool, well keep me updated, whats your website about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭co_co

hi man, How do you think of my site having a link swap with yours?

PM me if interested

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Also interested in link exchanges, PM if interested.

updating my site soon.. will set aside a links area under some generic heading such as 'Irish We b Enterprises'.. may even do up a little graphic/icon, could share it around so as to uniform the experience if people are interested

Sorry for only getting back to u now, yeah that sounds good to me, keep me updated on your progress and we can arrange setting something up

pm'd you thepman

anyone else interested let me know

cheers
    SHane
    http://www.mobilution.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭irishpokeronlin

i can do some link swaps on http://web-directory-ireland.com. if anyone wants one pm pls.

• Advertisement
Advertisement