Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Climbing?

Options
  • 08-04-2008 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭

Hey just done some climbing in dalkey today as part of my transition year activites,and really enjoyed it i was just wondering if there are any clubs or anything in the bray Co.Wicklow area that i could join?I am 16 by the way incase there are age restrictions with some of the clubs....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

The Moutaineering Council of Ireland have a youth program just for people like you: http://www.mountaineering.ie/youth/viewdetails.asp. They should be able to help you out, in fact they want to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

hey heyjay14
    nice to see other young people like myself getting involved in hillwalking.. im guessing you done it as part of gaisce..most people choose to do the walking instead of the cycling...
    If theres a lack of other young people in your club (if you join one,) dont let it get to you., its still good if you are one of the youngest there (speaking from experience)

Advertisement