Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neu Blue Eriu

Options
  • 08-04-2008 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

I have a €50 voucher that I need to use by the end of the month. Im a bit broke and was lookin at the treatments which are all a bit expensive so was thinking of calling into the shop and buying some stuff. Have never been in there so havent a clue what they sell. Would love peoples recommendations on what I could spend my money on!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Ive never been there either but they have a website and an online store at http://www.nueblueriu.com/.
    Look through the stuff they stock and then check reviews on amazom.com and www.makeupalley.com. They usually give a reasonable indication of what's good and what's not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

They have gorgeous Diptyque candles in there, around €40 each, would be a lovely treat for yourself or a present for someone lucky! According to the website, they also have Bumble & Bumble hair products, these are meant to be great, as are REN skin products, they're meant to do great face creams. Happy spending!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

€40 for a candle??? are you mad?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭AlexBM

Ha, they're 55 quid in Brow Thomas! I'd never buy one. Although if I had the money, maybe I would. Actually, probably not. I'd rather spend it on nice shoes.

Advertisement