Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N95 8GB Bill Pay

Options
  • 08-04-2008 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I went into a Vodafone shop last week to get a Nokia N95 8GB on Pay Monthly. I gave the salesman all the details and then rang Vodafone. After several minutes of waiting he informed me my request had been declined without giving me any reason why it got declined. Would this be because i'm a student and have no job or something else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

You might not have given direct debit details, you might be too young, you might have the wrong combination of job and phone number ... who knows ...

The networks credit scoring policys are private. You could ring customer care and ask them if someone could review your application manually, tell them how you feel hard done by etc, but the chances are this won't help. If you do ring them just be nice and civil and don't take it out on the guy on the phone! He's only representing the company.

You could "vote with your feet" and go join another network.

.. or try again in 6 months.

Advertisement