Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great idea by the FAI, starting in Dundalk

Options
  • 08-04-2008 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭

Dundalk FC Club Promotion Officer, Paul Johnston, with FAI CPO Co-Ordinator, Noel Mooney, with one of the Inflatable Soccer Superstar Challenges that will be on view in the Marshes on Saturday 12th April between 12pm-5pm.
    This fun filled event will take place in the Marshes on Saturday April 12th from 12pm to 5pm and our first team, RTE, The SUN and News of the World in additional to national and local press and radio will be there all day. This is our chance to showpiece Dundalk on a national stage and to promote our football club. Highlights will be screened and Monday nights MNS Soccer program on RTE starting at 8pm. Don’t miss it!!!!

http://www.dundalkfc.com/news/080404_SoccerChallenge.asp

http://www.eircomloi.ie/news-centre/news-1/news-12/index.xml

Posted it here incase anyone from Dundalk wants to try there hand at it. Decent overall prize aswell, trip to Italy for the Ireland game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Nice one, i would love a crack at this but i'm injured from playing the GAH.. It's a rip off of Soccer Am isn't it???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Yup full on rip off. Put at this stage I don't care how the FAI try and advertise the LoI as long as they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Didn't make it down to it but i heard they had arranged for some Dundalk players and a few local business men etc to have a go at it.
    I'll keep an eye out for how this takes off around the country.

Advertisement