Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 8GB - screen protector & case

Options
  • 08-04-2008 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Does anyone have any advice on a good screen protector and a case for the N95 8GB?

I've been looking around a little bit and decided that I'd like to get one of these (or something similar) but unfortunately, the shipping from boxwave.com is a bit ridiculous if you want to get it any sooner than 10 - 18 days time.

Similarly, I was looking on expansys and found this screen protector but the shipping costs more than the screen protector itself! I have read good reviews about that one though and it does come with protectors for the main display as well as the two camera lenses and the flash.

Does anyone have any alternative suggestions to either of these or know of some other websites that stock them where the shipping is reasonable or even a shop that I could go into to find them (Cork or Dublin)?

Comments

Advertisement