Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What phone on Vodafone?

Options
  • 08-04-2008 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

HI,

I'm looking at joining vodafone bill pay and I have to chose a phone. I'm one of those that would always stick to a Nokia and at teh moment I am looking at the E65 and the 6110 - I really only talk and text and take a few pics- any thoughts would be appreciated.

Scan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Then you may want to consider battery time, phone book size, calendar, camera, alarm etcetera :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 scan

Biko,

I acept what you are saying, but I would have thought that there would not be much difference in the things you mentioned (even though they would be fairly important to me)- but then again I wouldn't know - which is why I came looking for help in the first place.

Scan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Neither of the 2 are famous for their cam! Why not n73 instead? Or heck, n95/8gb is half price on billpay right now!(if you wanna upgrade, dont pick e65 or 6110 - once you get used to them, youll kick yourself for not getting the big brother!)

E51 is a brilliant alrounder!

Advertisement