Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Query

Options
  • 08-04-2008 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi Guys
    Hope someone can help me!

I text a vodafone number yesterday evening but the message still hasnt delivered.When i ring the number its says "the vodafone customer you are calling is not accessable at the moment or may have there mobile powered off,please try again later".
    But i dont think it would be off this long....
    Im just wondering has this number been activated yet or do i have the wrong number??:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

This could mean any number of things. They just might not have voicemail setup and have their unit power off.

Ring Vodafone customer care and give them the number. Tell them you want to see if the number is active on their network. I reckon they'll give you a yes/no once you go about it the right way.

Advertisement