Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Home Wanted for Rabbit

Options
  • 08-04-2008 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Cute trained rabbit available
    We have a neutered male bunny available. He is white (grey ears, nose & tail), with long hair. About six months old. Very cute looking. Lots of pics available.

Excellent temperament. Can do some tricks (give a kiss, spin, jump through a hoop, bounce up & down). Greedy for food & extremely smart, so can be very easily trained to do tricks or come when called.

Enjoys running around out doors, so new owners must have a garden.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

He sounds adorable, if you like I can put his photo up on my site (below) and a contact email so people can contact you directly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Clarelovesangel

I am looking for a nutered male to be friends with my doe... He would live a happy life as a house rabbitt with unlimited use of my large enclosed garden, I am bunny savvy and ADORE small furries (i also have guinea pigs and a hammy... dont worry my piggys are not with the rabbit)
    Please contact me to talk about your bunny... Im in kinnegad westmeath. and my mobile is...087xxxxxxx)

Mod edit: PM if you want to contact the poster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Gogo_boards

Just to let you all know, I have given my bunny Gismo to Clare. There are no more trick trained rabbits here.

Thank you for the interest.

Advertisement