Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

voice address input on sat navs...

Options
  • 07-04-2008 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am starting out as a p/t taxi driver and looking for an accurate sat nav just to be used in ireland.I want one with voice address input but also want the directions fed back to me via an ear piece, either by b/tooth or some other reciever. Therefore when a client gets in the car i can simply speak the address into the headset and continue receiving directions thru the earpiece while carrying out a conversation with the client uninterrupted.. price is not an issue once the maps as in P.O.I/ NEW STREETS/ etc are up to date and it has the above function.. I would appreciate any input or experiences.....

Advertisement