Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kwb woodpellet boiler and parradigma solar tubes

Options
  • 07-04-2008 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi im looking for information on the above named boiler and solar tubes, the supplier claims that the boiler is as good as it gets and that the solar tubes will be able to heat all my hot water plus run my space heating which is underfloor.any information on either or both would be great as it is decision time for us . thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Have a look at this site and see if your proposed tubes are tested, If not ask for all available documentation and if that is not provided, I would tell them to put the tubes where the sun won't heat them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Please choose the installer of your wood pellet very carefully

We supply woodpellet boilers and have alot of problems with "registered installers"..

Simply put the installers are not calibrating the boilers correctly and are giving problems in alot of cases.. generally in the same regions by the same "professionals"

We are at the moment trying to get a list of nationwide installers that we can trust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

roooster wrote: »
    hi im looking for information on the above named boiler and solar tubes, the supplier claims that the boiler is as good as it gets and that the solar tubes will be able to heat all my hot water plus run my space heating which is underfloor.any information on either or both would be great as it is decision time for us . thanks...

I saw the tubes at the sei gig today: they win the ugly ducking contest no problem.

I met all the 'tubies' today and none of them claim to do more than 70% HW

so HTF is ur supplier telling u that the tubes will do all the HW and the UHF

what is the heat demand and how many hectares of tube are u unstalling:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

^ lol correct.

Max heating contribution from solar to room heating is 30% annual req.

And thats being generous.

As for the water heating.. it really all depends on useage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Rathlynin

roooster wrote: »

You must have won the lotto.... very expensive

• Advertisement
Advertisement