Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

komplett.ie

Options
  • 07-04-2008 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

are this company good to deal with im in the market for a 42" tv, im thinking panasonic after advice on the site and komplett seem to have great prices, i usually prefer to walk into a shop but saving money is swaying me slightly to try online

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Komplett are good to deal with alright. Just make sure that when buying Panasonic, to ensure you choose the Irish model and not the UK model. Unless you're not concerned about lack of VHF tuner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

il need the vhf alright cause all i have is the basic ntl pipe into the house and have no plans to get digital any time soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 gunner25

How do you call these good prices. UK web sites are 60-70% of komplett? How much does your TV cost verus in shops in Ireland? Cheers

i was thinking of getting a panasonic and when i compared the komplett prices to argos and currys etc in the north, after converting currency komplett comes out cheaper as far as i could see but id be open to correction gunner25

i stand corrected i forgot about dixons in the north i presumed currys and them would be the same but i found there to be a massive difference between the two, dixons have a couple of panasonic tv's and when you compare them to komplett dixons is over 100 euro cheaper, however i only have the basic ntl pipe and iv been informed a tv up the north will be no good to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Once the set is larger than 32" the delivery cost is around €150 with Komplett.

if i can find away around the vhf problem with northern tv's then dixons is the way to go

Advertisement