Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whetstone, St Anne's Street

Options
  • 07-04-2008 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi

Looking to go and get a cut and colour done in Whetstone and was wondering if anyone:
    • had any experience of the products they use? Particularly concerned about their use of natural products
    • had any advice on booking in to get a colour done with a colourist vs senior colourist?
    • if anyone could recommend a stylist to go to for a cut?

Thanks a million! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Hmmm, well avoid Patrick / Philip cant remember - think he is Scottish. Was so rude. There was no hot water that day and I was waiting for ages. In the end they used a kettle to rinse my hair... I can cope with all that but then when he was cutting my hair and I asked for more magazines he snapped and said no cos when I was reading I was moving my head and it was distracting him :confused::confused:

Not the kind of service I want for a €85 haircut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 NaturalHair

I had heard that about philip too, i hear Gemma was good, not sure if she's still there though.

Are there any other natural hair salons, who use natural products like the aveda range or even an organic salon in dublin???

It seems illogical to eat organic and use organic/natural beauty products yet die my hair with chemicals???

Puzzled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fifi4shine

I got my hair coloured in there today from philip and he was great and a lovely junior, declan, blow dried it to perfection and was very helpful in telling me how to maintain it at home.....

I have been going there a while and i find all of the staff lovely people.....

But if you were writing something down would you like it if someone kept moving the page???

Advertisement