Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perfume suggestions??

Options
  • 07-04-2008 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey everyone,
    I was just wondering if any of you have any nice perfume suggestions? I kinda go for fresh smelling perfumes, my faves at the mo are Versace Bright Crystal, Lancome's Miracle and DKNY. I'm going to New York shopping in a few weeks so i'd like to get some new fragrances while i'm there so any suggestions would be gratefully accepted!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I've recently fallen in love with Valentino's Rock 'N Rose.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

Dolce and Gabbana "light blue"
    I love it and people always comment on it.
    Head into BT' or somewhere and have a wiff of a few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭DubLegs

Armani Diamonds, fallen in love with it since christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭dip

'Romance' - Ralph Lauren.
    Nice and light and girly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KITTIPP

victor and rolf's perfume, flowerbomb is divine...

also love dolce and gabbana light blue too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

cant beat clinique happy or dkny, the apple one is nice too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭dip

KITTIPP wrote: »
    victor and rolf's perfume, flowerbomb is divine...

+1 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Cork Girl

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll take note of all those!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I agree with Bills. Clinique Happy is a firm favourite of mine and the red apple DKNY smells lovely too. Another one I love recently is Daisy by Marc Jacobs, fresh but not overpowering. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

diamonds by armani is fab love it. kenzo, flowers is fresh and nice people comment on it all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 342 ✭✭NicsM

Any of the fragrances by Philosophy are gorgeous, Pure Grace is really fresh and simple, Amazing Grace is a classic and Falling in Love always has people asking me what perfume I'm wearing. You can't get them over here, I always buy a few bottles when I'm in NY. Also can't get enough of Burberry's new one 'The Beat', really nice!

Thanks Ninaluna, I was actually looking up Philosophy stuff on the Sephora website just there cos i'm thinking of getting their Hope in a Jar moisturiser. I must definitely try out some of their perfumes too so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

I absolutely love Pace Reubane (spelling??) Ultraviolet - its such a beautiful frangrance and not heavy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Lilly87

Calvin Clein 'euphoria' is the nicest perfume, i'm always getting compliments about it and it is quite original and distinctive.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Boss Femme or cheap and cheerful Inis, I love Inis, really fresh..

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

+1 on D&G light blue.. Its the nicest ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

+1 on the d&g light blue and calvin klien euphoria.
    Dior pure poision is absolutly gorgeous but don't know if you would consider it light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Lilly87 wrote: »
    Calvin Clein 'euphoria' is the nicest perfume, i'm always getting compliments about it and it is quite original and distinctive.

Love it! Euphoria Blossom is lovely too, nice and fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

kate moss

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

and burburry the beat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

L'Occataine's perfumes are lovely, I found that the chances of someone else wearing their perfume is quite rare too, as I prefer my perfume to be a bit different! I wear their Verbena one, it's quite citrus-y, and quite light and refreshing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

paris hilton heiress is lovely imo, so is d&g the one and ralph lauren romance

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10251_10201_389377_-1_16410_12552

That perfume is amazing every time i wear it, I get compliments and because its only available in the US, its kinda exclusive ;)

Thanks a mill for all the suggestions girls! I'll be coming home with a suitcase full of perfume!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

Daisy by Marc Jacobs, and Be Delicious by DNKY are my current favorites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 mattyboy20

From a guy's perspective, my favourite perfume on a girl would be without doubt, Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue it smells so good!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hayden*

misswex wrote: »
    I absolutely love Pace Reubane (spelling??) Ultraviolet - its such a beautiful frangrance and not heavy.

me too i always get compliments when i wear it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

The new Chloe one is fabulous :)

Advertisement